Hello fellow YouTube-ers, this time around I have my Springfield Armory XD 9mm up for review and showcasing. Please feel free to leave any questions or comments! Thanks for watching!
Info and specs taken directly from http://www.springfield-armory.com/
– Caliber: 9x19MM
– Barrel: 4″ Steel, Melonite, Fully Supported Ramp
– Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3 – Dot
– Trigger pull: 5.5 – 7.7 lbs.
– Frame: Black Polymer
– Slide: Forged Stainless Steel, Satin Finish
– Dual Spring with Full Length Guide rod Recoil System:
– Magazines: 2 – 16 Round, Stainless Steel
– Length: 7.3″
– Height: 5.75″
– Weight w/ Empty Magazine: 28 ozs.
The 4 inch XD combines safety with quality and ease of use. With the new
Ultra Safety Assurance (U.S.A.™) Action Trigger System, this polymer
framed pistol is as comfortable as it is safe.
– Talon Grips grip tape (Granulate texture) : http://talongungrips.com/
– Mec-Gar magazines : http://www.mec-gar.com/