Designed to be the ideal sight for tactical applications, the Aimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Rifle Sight – 2MOA is the result of the feedback given by law enforcement and military professionals. The sight housing of this Red Dot Sight from the tactical experts at Aimpoint has cutting edge lens coatings that radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2MOA red dot. The Aimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Rifle Scope now offers front and transparent rear protective flip-covers. Physical protection has been added around the adjustment turrets, and internal changes to protect the electronic components of the Aimpoint T2 Micro Red Dot Weapon Sight.
The sealed tube design of this Aimpoint Red Dot Sight means that snow, rain, dust, mud, or sand will not hinder the use of your sight, or ever get in between you and your target. The AimPoint Red Dot Micro T-2 Sight can be mounted on nearly any individual weapon platform, as it comes with an integrated mount that suits Picatinny and Weaver rails. This sight is compatible with all generations of night vision devices. Made to provide the battle proven ruggedness of other Aimpoint sights, the Aimpoint 1x Micro T-2 Red Dot Sight w/ 2MOA Dot has the ability to work perfectly in extreme conditions while keeping user friendly.
Aimpoint Micro T-2 2 MOA Sight with Standard Mount
Front flip-up lens included; Transparent rear flip-up lens included; Compatible with all generations of night vision devicesMade by: AimPoint, Available: In stock
|ACET:||Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology|
|Reflex collimator sight:||Red dot sight|
|LED (Light Emitting Diode):||Totally eye-safe|
|Red dot size:||2 MOA|
|Parallax-free:||No centering required|
|Anti-reflex coating:||All surfaces|
|Band Pass coating:||For NVD compatibility|
|Battery:||One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032|
|Battery life:||50,000 hours|
|Battery life, in hours, NVD position:||500.000 hours|
|Switch:||Manual rotary switch|
|NVD and daylight settings:||1 Off, 4 NVD & 8 daylight of which one extra bright|
|Material housing:||Extruded high strength aluminum|
|Surface finish:||Anodized, semi-matte|
|Material lens covers:||Thermoplastic elastomer, black, non-glare finish|
|Adjustment:||1 click = 13 mm at 100 meters = 1/2″ at 100 yards|
|Mounting solution:||Integrated Picatinny/Weaver|
|Temperature range:||-45° – +71° C, (-50° – +160° F)|
|Water resistance Submersible to:||25 m, (80 ft)|
|Radioactive components used:||None|
|Length – sight only:||68 mm, (2.7″)|
|Width/height – sight only:||41×36 mm, (1,6″ x 1,4″)|
|Width/height – including mount & Flip-Covers:||62×41 mm, (2,4″ x 1,6″)|
|Weight – sight only:||96 g, (3.4 oz)|
|Weight sight with integrated mount & Flip-Covers:||139 g, (4,9 oz)|
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission.
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included.
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns and handguns.
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings of which one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight.
- Integral Picatinny-style mount allows easy attachment to any rail.
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery.
- Available in 2 MOA dot size.
- Submersible to 25 meters (80 feet).
- Use as a standalone sight or :piggybacked” on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
Worldwide leader and originator of red dot sighting
Aimpoint is the recognized worldwide leader and originator of red dot sighting technology. After more than 35 years of working closely with military weapon systems experts, experienced hunters, and marksmen around the world, Aimpoint red dot sights remain the No. 1 choice for combined speed and accuracy.